Run for fruit and wine! We are already starting to prepare sangria.
1. Fruits (peach, apple, pear, nectarine – you can choose from what is at home) in a medium-sized cube, orange slices, strawberries along
2. Fill with white (preferably dry)
If there is a triple sec liqueur and brandy – drip 50 grams (but this is no longer the “easiest” option)
3. Very important! Let stand in the refrigerator for 2 hours (preferably 4-6). If you don’t let it stand, then don’t even start better – translating fruits! Pay attention to the photo, how the wine was colored.
4. Before serving, add about 1 to 1 tonic (you can lemon, you can with mint): Sprite, Schweppes, etc.
5. Serve with ice, drink in the heat, thank yourself for the filigree performance and us for a good tip on how not to swim on these summer days 💥
And further. There are no recipes for right and wrong. Do as tasty and you want.
Sangria. History through blood, wine and war
8 summer sangria recipes